In order to get Whole system good performance, those elements are key to study;
1. Grill Mechanical design for water proof, heat flow, grate size etc.
2. Controller system- control strategy on motor speed, fan speed and volume, hot rod rating power and reliability, pellet value selection;
3. User operating environment, user friendly etc.
Our capability is to make controller more functionalities without any cost occurred
Key components- fire pot: Key components- drop pan and grate: Key components- hopper:
1. Keep from fire back; 1. Size for more food and bigger food; 1. Water proof;
2. Heat flow up; 2. No Ash contamination ; 2. Enough capacity for pellet;
3. Keep hot rod cooling; 3. Heat even; 3. Pellet clean and monitor;
4. Self reliability; 4. Fire directly up; 4. Strong enough for movement;
5. Easy Ash clean; 5. Easy clean; 5. Easy assembly;
6. Heat isolation;
7. Good outlook;